Monday, September 10, 2012

Motor Club of America and EZMM Why you should join!

    Recently I was looking for a better capture page system to help me promote Motor Club of America. I came across the EZMM which is short for EZ Money method. In network marketing it is important to have a well converting capture page for gathering your leads. I reviewed the EZMM videos on the landing page, and was impressed at the information in the video. And decided to give it a EZMM A try.


   Motor Club of America has joined with TVC Matrix and has an awesome benefit and payment plan for its members. Lots of everyday people are using MCA, and TVC Matirx to stop living pay check to pay check. Most associates make a more than full time income online. This has been found to be one of the best home based business opportunities to join online.


mandel, earnings, pay check to pay check


  Because of MCA's popularity many capture page systems have sprung up online to help you promote MCA. Some of these free capture pages range from video's and text based sites. Most of the capture pages for MCA have a roll up plan. This means for every 5th person that visits you site that person will actually visit your sponsors, site. This is bad because if the person joins MCA they will actually be joining under your sponsor and not you.

  Getting traffic and prospects to your capture page can take some tricky know how. When you do get a visitor, you want them to be on your page not your sponsors. That way if they sign up to MCA you get the $80 for referring them.

  To avoid roll up sponsorship "be very careful" when selecting your capture page. As a associate for MCA and a successful internet Marketer, I suggest going through EZMM2 or EZ money method. you can sign up for them Here Once you sign up for EZMM you will be put through a few other options to make a purchase.

  The fist offer is for the GVO Auto responder. I suggest getting this for the $1 trial for 7 days. This auto-responder will automatically email your MCA leads every few days, enticing them to join MCA. Your links will be in the emails so if they join MCA you will get the $80.

  The next purchase is for Empower Network. Personally I have not tried Empower network so I cant speak on that. It looks interesting an is a possibility for me in the future. I would like to get some more feedback on Empower network before I join.

   Follow this blog and I will keep you updated on what Empower network does and if its worth the money they charge
.
motor club of america, business opprtunity, network marketing
All and All, Motor Club of America has changed they way I work forever. I have been able to generate an income surpassing what I made as a full time Deputy Sheriff which is pretty good. I personally think if your trying to make money online and want to get into network marketing you should join MCA. The best place I have found is to join through the EZ Money Method program. There are no roll ups, the video and free capture pages work great and convert well.



Motor club of america, home based business
   By joining on as one of my personal referrals I will also give you access to a free 9 video network marketing course. A huge value when it come to getting sales from Motor Club of America. MCA is a great way to get out of the pay check to pay check mentality and worth the $40 to join ten fold!!

   To sign up to Motor Club of America and EZMM2x follow the link below this post or CLICK HERE and follow the step by step instructions.




    If you really want to start making money as a network marketer I highly reccommend MCA! If you have your credit card out and are ready to start right now CLICK HERE!

  TO read more about MCA please visit http://www.MCAassociate.webstarts.com Please like , google+ and follow this blog!!!

To your success,
April mays and Mandel Coulter

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I belong to EZMM but I really like your capture page. Did you create that yourself or is there a place to get it? I love the EZMM system but I feel their capture page choice is very weak. I'd love to hear your feedback as I am trying to figure out how to get a better capture page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete