Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MCA TVC Review and FAQ



A phenomenon is spreading across America,and that phenomenon is the Motor Club of America which is also know as MCA. MCA, has come under a lot of scrutiny in the past couple of months. This is due to their very lucrative compensation plan that is offeed to their Total Security members. For instance they offer 200% commissions for every one person you refer. Which have left some people wondering is a scam? In this blog, I intend to present hard facts, and let you make your own decision.

First let us look at what Motor Club of America is, and what they do as a business. MCA is a very old and reputable company with nearly 86 years in business.  Offering roadside assistance, and various other benefits to their members, such as medical, dental, hotel and traveling discounts and much, much more. MCA has been around for about 86 years and has partnered with TVC marketing, and they are "chaired" by some pretty reputable people. And if you do your homework on them as I have you will see that MCA is registered with the "Better Business Bureau" or BBB and is in good standing.



Even with all these great references behind MCA, some people believe they are a "scam". This is due a lot to the up bringing we tend to have is “everything online is a scam.” With MCA you will find there is nothing farther than the truth.  As a member of MCA you will not only get great benefits which have been tested and proven, you also become part of the fastest growing internet marketing community on the planet.

Another fact about MCA is when you join MCA you get an enrollment packet. They give these articles to you to comply with state and federal laws. These articles include a W9 form, local and state licensing requirements, and secure banking enrollment forms. These are provided and paid for by Motor Club of America in compliance with the law. Now I don’t know of too many hit and run scammers out there that keep these kinda records. MCA has proven to be on the up and up for me and many other associates.

Now who am I and how do I know so much about MCA? Well my name is Mandel and I have been marketing MCA successfully for over four months at the time of this post. I have made several thousands of dollars in commissions from that time and still continue to get paid every week.

Has there ever been an issue with my MCA check? Well I can tell you this, out of all the checks I have got with MCA there was one time I didn’t get my check on time. That’s only because it actually got to me a day earlier than expected. Other than that my check has been waiting for me in the mailbox every Monday. (Which is how long it takes to come via US Mail)

How Much can I make with MCA?  Well im not you and I don’t know your schedule, lifestyle, work habbits or skills. So I cant of course give you a definite amount. Though I can say this, Motor Club of America has been the best business I have found online. With very minimal effort and skill you can still double your money. All it takes is one sale a month and your in profit. As a newbie to internet marketing you will surely face some uphill battles to get lots of sales, but as you learn you will become more proficient at closing sales and getting referrals. No one can say how much you will make but with a little determination and discipline you could easily be making several hundred dollars a week as a beginner with no experience. If you already have an Idea of what your doing then your ahead of the crowd.

Whats the biggest problem with MCA?  The biggest problem facing MCA associates is this. When you sign up to MCA you want to join under someone who will help you out and guide you to be successful. Too many times I see new people join under new people.
Though this is still good the biggest downfall I see is if your new to internet marketing and your gonna need some help. MAKE SURE YOU JOIN A SPONSOR WHO WONT ABANDON YOU!!! Close family or not, you will find it difficult to get a lot of quality help from others trying to do the same thing. Your sponsor needs you to be a producer, so before you join call the sponsor and feel them out to see if they know what they are talking about and if they will help teach you…

Where Can I find out more about MCA and check for myself….
Watch our free video’s and decide if this is something you can do…. Pssss!!! You can do this!!! HERE IS THE LINK

Thank you for reading the blog. If you have any question feel free to cal me or April at
209-535-2099
We are always here to help….



No comments:

Post a Comment